Saturday, January 17, 2009

Custom Wedding Invitation Design for Krista and Anthony

This is the digital invitation mock-up I made for Krista and Anthony (names and places have been changed). Krista asked me to design an invitation, along with inserts for her August wedding. She is planning to do a pocket fold style invite, and wanted to know if I could help her out with instructions on how to assemble the invitations. I agreed, and this is the design proof she chose. We're not quite finished tweaking the layout, but I know this invitation is going to be phenomenal!
The outside of the invitation, when closed:
custom wedding invitation outer pocketfold belly band monogram
Krista will be printing her monogram directly onto a apple green colored belly band. The pocket folder itself will be a dark navy, nearly black color.


And the inside!custom wedding invitation design pocketfold inserts

I'm in love with this design! I can't wait to see the final invitation, printed and ready to be sent out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah