Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Custom Wedding Monograms for Heather and Adam

Heather contacted me through Etsy and purchased a set of two custom monograms for her August wedding. Her colors are fuchsia and navy, and she requested that I use preppy, yet classy, polka dots as an accent.

custom wedding monogram logo pink navy dots
Heather will be using her monograms on custom postage stamps from zazzle, as well as stickers for her wedding favors. I re-sized and uploaded the monograms to zazzle for Heather, and here's a preview of how they'll look! (I do this free of charge! If you have purchased or will purchase a monogram from me, let me know if you'd like it uploaded to zazzle as custom postage or stickers!)
custom wedding postage favor sticker tag
Thanks, Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah