Saturday, June 6, 2009

Birth Announcement Design for Baby Olivia

Brad and Emily loved the custom wedding invitation I created for Jessica, and asked if I could create a birth announcement for their daughter based on that design. I was more than happy to help!

I love how the white really pops on the pink background!pink birth announcement

Congrats on the birth of your new baby girl, Brad and Emily!

Just a fyi: Any wedding invitation design can be used for other events! So if you're looking for a bridal shower invite, birth announcement, birthday party invite, or any other invitation or announcement, just let me know and I'll work with you to create a design that's perfect for your occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah