Thursday, August 6, 2009

Belletristics in Brides Magazine!!!

I recently found out that Belletristics was mentioned in the September/October issue of Brides magazine!!! (thanks to everyone who emailed me about it and for the congratulations!)

I haven't been able to get a hold of the actual magazine yet, but this is what it says:
What can $6 buy? A custom wedding logo created by online design firm Belletristics (find them on etsy.com). Use yours on invitations, favor tags, programs, signage, anything you like!
I'm so flattered and honored to have my business mentioned in a wedding magazine as popular as Brides! The September/October issue of the magazine should be hitting stores this week, and I can't wait to see it!

I'll be sure to post a picture of the actual write-up when I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah