Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Perfect Rating for Belletristics on Project Wedding!

Jenn, who ordered a monogram, custom water labels and a "Congratulations" sign for her October wedding, gave Belletristics a 5 star review on Project Wedding!

Belletristics Review



Here's the full review if you don't want to follow the link:
"Belletristics was an awesome find! I was trying to do all my design work on my own but I eventually just started running out of time. I found Sarah on etsy.com and had her create a beachy monogram to use on our welcome to town packages. I loved it so much I followed up with orders for two different water bottle labels, and a coordinating Congratulations banner that was displayed at our beachside rehearsal dinner. She was quick to respond, very reasonably priced, and created some truly amazing designs that gave a stylish and cohesive look to our pre-wedding events. (I even printed the monogram on napkin wraps - such an awesome touch!) I highly recommend Belletristics."


Thanks so much, Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah