Monday, December 14, 2009

Website Under Construction

Good morning, all!

You may have noticed that my website is down- don't worry! I'm working hard to put the finishing touches on a brand new site design that will be even better than the last.
Until the new site is finished (should be by the end of the week) feel free to email me (belletristics {at} gmail.com) with any questions or orders and I'll be more than happy to help you.

You can order ready-made (stock) monograms, invitations, and save the dates through my etsy shop.

I've also added quite a few new items to my etsy shop- head on over and see for yourself!
In the mean time, here is a sneak peak at one of the new design suites that will be on the site and is currently available through my etsy shop.


Her name is grace, and she features a classic calligraphic style border and a mix of ornate script and sans-serif titling fonts. There are over 15 coordinating accessory designs, ranging from invitations, rsvp cards, and address labels to menu cards and guest book signage. Want to see more? Download the Grace pdf to see the entire design suite.

Grace not quite your style? Don't worry, she's only the first of 9 designs suites I'll be introducing this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah