Monday, February 15, 2010

Belletristics' Designs at the Buffalo Bridal Expo

A few weeks ago, Dawn, of Distinctive Occasions Event Planning, contacted me to see if I'd be interested in creating some sample stationery designs to coordinate with the table designs she'd be showcasing at the Buffalo Bridal Expo. And of course I said yes!!

She was sweet enough to send me a few photos of how the tables (and designs) all turned out!

A circular menu design, featuring a monogram at the top:

Black and yellow flourish place card and matching dinner menu design:

Pink chandelier themed menu design:
Head on over to Dawn's blog, Event Confetti, to see more pictures of the fabulous tables she put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah