Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Real Weddings: Suzi's Invitation Suite

As promised- here are the photos of Suzi and David's daisy themed wedding invitations all printed and ready to mail!
Jann was kind enough to share these pictures with me, and I'm so glad she did! It always makes my day to see how a design turns out!

{above clockwise from left: thank you card featuring custom monogram, wrap around address label, invite design, printed on paper from My Personal Artist, rsvp envelope design, and inserts}
{above clockwise from left: thank you card featuring custom monogram, wrap around address label, rsvp envelope design, and inserts}
{above from top to bottom: directions and accommodations card, farewell brunch invite, and welcome party invite}

Thanks again for sharing these photos, Jann!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah