Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Custom Invitation Suite for Jamie and Roy

I've been working on a custom invitation suite for Jamie, and I'm excited to share the final design with you all!
I previously created a custom vintage inspired save the date card for Jamie (which I absolutely adored) and I was so happy to hear from her again to design her invitations!
The invitation features a delicate dotted pattern as a background, and their wedding date is prominently displayed at the top of the invite.


The RSVP card contains the same roses as the invite.  Jamie will be cutting out this card in a fancy bracket frame shape (similar to the design around their date on the invitation).

The belly band, which will wrap around the invite and rsvp:

Wrap around address label design:

And last but not least, a custom envelope liner design!  The envelope liner has a sweet rose pattern, along with their wedding date!
Thanks again, Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah