Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Real Weddings: Ann and Patrick

A few months ago, Ann ordered an orchid themed monogram, along with matching table numbers and personalized water bottle label.
And now they're married! (Congrats, Ann and Patrick!) The other day, Ann was sweet enough to send me a couple photos of how they used their monogram, so I'm sharing them with you as well!

I am in love with this monogrammed pillow!! What a fantastic idea!


And a shot of their dinner menu, featuring their monogram at the top:

{ photos © Droze Photography }

Ann and Patrick worked with Jennifer, of Jennifer J Events. To see more photos from their gorgeous wedding, head over to Jennifer's blog!

Thanks for sharing these with me, Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah