Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Coming Soon: New Design Suites!!

I know it's been awfully quiet around here lately, but I promise there's good reason for it!

First, wedding season is in full swing!  That means I'm busy putting the finishing touches on accessory designs for all my June and July brides, along with working on invitations and monograms for August and September brides.
So if if takes me a little longer to get back to you than usual, don't worry, I'm still here!

I've also been working on a few designs for Minted's latest design contest: The 2010 Holiday Card Spectacular. Here's a look at one of the designs I've submitted:



Feel free to pop over to Minted, and share your comments or critiques on the designs!

And finally, the part I'm most excited about, I've been working hard to put together 5 brand new ready made design suites! They'll be making their debut over the next few weeks, both here on the blog and in my Etsy shop
To celebrate the launch of the new suites, I'll be bringing back Freebie Friday with some fun new download and print freebies.  So make sure to check back on Friday for the first installment!

And I'll leave you with a sneak peak at a couple of the new suites:

{ Besotted }
A sweet, romantic set of wedding stationery designs, embellished with delicate lace graphics
and calligraphy inspired fonts. 


{ Refreshing }
A fun, modern wedding stationery theme, built around a pair of kissing seahorses
surrounded by contemporary geometric patterns.


Be on the look out for the rest of these design suites, and more, over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah