Friday, June 25, 2010

Custom Graduation Announcement

I had so much fun working on this project! Not only was it a chance for me to do something a little different than the wedding invitations I'm used to, it was for my brother! He just graduated from high school, and since I wasn't going to be able to attend,  helping out with the graduation announcement/party invitation was the least I could do. 

Out of the different designs I came up with, these two ended up being the favorites!

The first design features a black and white photo, with all the text justify aligned below, to give it a sort of concert poster feel.

The second design is a little more traditional, featuring three color photos, with "class of 2010" across the top.



Congrats, Jimmy!  Wish I could be there to celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah