Thursday, June 17, 2010

Minted 2010 Holiday Card Spectacular

Second round of rating is open for the Minted 2010 Holiday Card Spectacular!
A big thanks to everyone who took a moment to rate my designs!  I've been fortunate enough to have six (six!!!) of my designs advance to this round!

I'd love it if you could go rate the designs!  This is a new voting round, so even if you rated the designs before, you can do it again.  And if you didn't have a chance to rate designs before, here's your chance!

To rate the designs:
 Use the links below to get to the rating page. (You will need to sign up for an account before you can rate the designs- it's a quick and easy process though, just provide an email address and user name and you're all set)

Rate the designs by using the scoring buttons on the side of the design (1-5, with 5 being the best).
If you've successfully rated a design, it will take you to the next design to rate.












Thanks again for your support!

And while you're over at Minted, please take a moment to appreciate all the talent and hard work that has gone into all the designs in this challenge!  There are so many creative people out there, it blows my mind when I see what they come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah