Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Zazzle Custom Postage

New custom postage designs, available through Belletristics' Zazzle Shop!
I've added in some great new stamp design options, that coordinate with my new design suites and water bottle label designs, so go check them out!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Look familiar?  This design coordinates perfectly with the Refreshing Design Suite!
Celebrate Love Modern Patterned Postage stamp
Celebrate Love Modern Patterned Postage by belletristics


These next two are inspired by a few of my new water bottle label designs:
Happily Ever After Preppy Pattern Postage stamp
Happily Ever After Preppy Pattern Postage by belletristics


Happily Ever After - Sweet Spots Stamp stamp
Happily Ever After - Sweet Spots Stamp by belletristics

Most designs shown are available in a variety of colors, but if you'd like something custom, just let me know-  I love to take requests! Email me at sarah {at} belletristics.com for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah