Monday, July 5, 2010

Real Weddings: Julie and Chris

This "real weddings" post is looong overdue!  Earlier this year, I designed a custom invitation suite for Julie and Chris.  Julie was so sweet, and sent me a copy of their invitations so I could see how everything turned out.  Well, I received the invitation, ooh-ed and ahh-ed over it a bit, took some pictures, and then promptly forgot about them until I was looking through my camera a few days ago!
Without further delay, here they are!


The invitation, with the lovely peony in the upper left corner:


Invitation and inserts, stacked together:

Close up of the rsvp card:

And the invite, rsvp card, and accommodations card, all together:

Thanks again, Julie!  Sorry it took me so long to get these photos up, but the invitations turned out fantastic, and I'm so glad to be able to show them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah