Monday, August 16, 2010

New Business Card Design

A few weeks ago I finally got to designing something for me: new business cards!
The front of the card features an updated version of the Belletristics logo, incorporating the tagline "printable stationery design for the do-it-yourself bride" in white on a black background.  The colors on the back of the card are reversed, with my name, email, and website in black text on a white background.

belletristics custom business card design


belletristics custom business card design


You can't really tell in the photos, but the cards were printed on a metallic ivory card stock, and look amazing!  I'm so happy to have a business card that I'm proud to hand out!

I designed the logo and card layout myself, then uploaded them to Zazzle for printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah