Monday, September 20, 2010

Blog and Website Makeover; Availability Update

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that posting is going to be light for the next few weeks-Belletristics is getting a makeover!

The new blog layout is almost finished (come check it out if you're using a blog reader!), but the website is getting a major overhaul and will be unavailable (beginning this week) while I get all the kinks worked out.
The new site should be ready to launch by November (hopefully sooner) and I will keep you posted if anything changes.

Belletristics' Etsy shop may be temporarily unavailable this week as I update listings and make a few adjustments.

Design service availability is as follows for the next few weeks. I'll be updating this availability if anything changes.

CURRENT CLIENTS
I will be working on any current orders as usual, so no worries there!

NEW ORDERS - READY MADE
 I am accepting orders from new or previous clients for Ready Made Designs. To order ready made designs, you can visit Belletristics' Etsy shop or contact me directly at sarah {@} belletristics.com.

NEW ORDERS - CUSTOM
Previous or current clients can place a new custom order by contacting me at sarah {@} belletristics.com.

New clients: if you wish to place a new custom design order, please contact me for availability. I will only be accepting a small number of new custom orders during the next few weeks due to time constraints.

TURN AROUND TIME
Turn around time is 3-5 business days from completing your order to receiving your first proof. Revised proofs will be sent 1-2 business days from receiving your revision request.


RUSH SERVICES
Rush services are currently not available for any orders.

If you have any questions about my availability, don't hesitate to contact me! (sarah {@} belletristics.com)

Thank you for your patience! I promise the new site will be worth the wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah