Monday, April 25, 2011

New Bridal Shower Invitations for Minted!

This week I'm happy to show you my bridal shower designs that are available through Minted! These designs were all editor's picks in the February Showers design challenge, and I was asked to develop each invitation into a full suite by creating a coordinating backer, envelope liner, skinny wrap label, and thank you card!

First is Ethereal Bloom, a simple yet lovely shower invitation, featuring a trio of delicate flowers. (This shower invitation coordinates with a wedding invitation design I have available through Minted, Ethereal)



Ethereal Bloom is available exclusively through Minted.com - make sure to use offer code SARAHB2011 to get 10% off your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah