Friday, April 15, 2011

What I'm Working On: New Ready Made Save the Dates

Remember the new ready made design suites I mentioned a few weeks ago? Well I didn't forget about them, and I've been busy the last few weeks putting the finishing touches on them!
I just finished up the save the date designs for a few of the suites; here's a sneak peek at them now!
And a huge thanks to Scobey Photography for use of the gorgeous photos! Having a lovely photo to work with makes the design process that much more fun!
All photos © Scobey Photography

Now that the design of all the new suites is almost finished, it's time to get them printed and photographed! I hope to have everything completed and ready to go by mid May, so keep your eye out for the launch of all the new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah