Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I'm Working on: Design Suite Photos

Hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend! That extra day this weekend was just what I needed to get caught up with life and find the time to take some pictures of the new design suites. 

Here's a peek at a few of my favorites photos from this weekend's photo shoot- what do you think?
{clockwise from top left: Zen, Splendid, Smitten, Delight, Hope, Euphoria}

I'll be slowly adding the invitation and accessory listings for all the new suites to Belletristics' Etsy shop this week, and hopefully will have them displayed on Belletristics' website by next week.

Posting on the blog should be getting back to normal soon, so you can look forward to seeing some of the amazing stationery designs I've had the chance to work on the last few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah