Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting Stuff Done

Happy Monday everyone! I'm glad to say I had a great weekend and made great progress on my never ending to do list- most notably, all the new ready made designs suites are up on Belletristics' website!

I also updated the home page and portfolio with some new photos and added in a few new address label designs- go check it out and let me know what you think!

I have lots of plans for Belletristics in the next few months- to start off I'll be introducing the new designs suites and sharing a few inspiration boards and freebies to match, along with launching the new line of printable save the dates! 

Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your site and love it! Interested in ordering the address labels. I'll be back for sure:-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah