Friday, September 23, 2011

Halloween Cards

Now that the weather has cooled off and it's starting to look like fall, I thought I'd share an adorable Halloween card I have for sale at Minted!

Spooktacular was one of the designs I submitted to Minted's +3 Holiday Design Challenge earlier this year, and I just think it's so sweet- love the little jack-o-lanterns!

Here's a look at the photo card:
minted spooktacular  pumpkin jack-o-lantern halloween photo card design

Matching envelope liner and skinny wrap label:
minted spooktacular  pumpkin jack-o-lantern halloween photo card design

And there's also an invitation version of the card!
minted spooktacular halloween party invitation pumpkin jack-o-lantern design


Spooktacular is available exclusively through Minted.com - make sure to use offer code SARAHB2011 to get 10% off your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah