Monday, November 14, 2011

Minted Journals: Posy

Minted has recently launched a new collections of Journals with personalizable covers and interiors!
I'm happy to say that one of my designs, Posy, was chosen for sale!

Here's a look at the cover- the name can be changed, and there are also two other colors available.
minted journal posy sarah brown

The inside cover of the journal can also be personalized- add a photo and a short note, leave it blank, or you can also choose to have the artwork from the outside continue on the inside cover.
minted journal posy sarah brown

These journals would make a Christmas presents! I've already ordered a few for myself and to give away for gifts, and I can't wait to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah