Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Minted's Surprise Party Decor Challenge

Minted is breaking into the party decor scene, and their latest design challenge was for stylish bunting designs for parties of all themes. I submitted a few designs to the challenge, and I'd love it you could rate them for me!

This first design, Lovely Label, coordinates with an existing bridal shower invitation I have for sale through Minted.

Cupcakes and Confetti is a sweet and fun design I put together for a "cupcake" themed party.

Giving Thanks is a fall themed design that coordinates with Giving, a Thanksgiving party invitation I submitted to Minted.

There are so many other amazingly creative designs submitted to this contest, so make sure to check them out!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah