Friday, August 10, 2012

News and Updates

For a while now, I've been wanting to branch out beyond printable designs. After a lot of brainstorming, I decided starting a new business, separate from Belletristics, would be the best way to go. For the last year I've been busy designing, planning, and researching, and I'm very excited to announce that the new shop will be launching later this year!

The shop's name is Banter & Charm, and I'll be offering a full range of professionally printed stationery designs and paper goods- from personal stationery and return address stamps to wedding invitations and holiday cards.



What does this mean for Belletristics? Well for now, nothing is changing- except I will be offering printing for many of Belletristics' designs through Banter & Charm. If you're interested in printing services, please contact me at sarah@banterandcharm.com for pricing and more information.

Here are photos of a few products I'll be offering at Banter & Charm!

Personal stationery:


Custom return address stamps:

Bridal shower invitations:

If you're interested in any of these designs, email me at sarah@banterandcharm.com

The website is not quite ready to go yet, but I've been keeping this under wraps for so long I couldn't stand it anymore! For updates on the shop launch, and to see more of the designs I'll be offering, you can head over to Banter & Charm's facebook page. (While you're there, I would love it if you could "like" the page too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah