Monday, November 12, 2012

Holiday Cards for Daily Sip Studios

Earlier this year, Kimberly at Daily Sip Studios, a letterpress design studio in Chicago, contacted me about offering my designs for sale through her site. I've been a fan of Kimberly's work for a while, and I absolutely LOVE letterpress, so I jumped at the chance.  Letterpress versions of a few of our wedding invitations are currently for sale at Daily Sip Studios (Merriment, Hope, and Ambrosia), and more are in the works. We've had a great response to these designs, so when Kimberly let me know she would be offering a holiday collection, I was happy to contribute.

Whimsy Joy features your family photo, alongside eye catching typography to express your joyful holiday wishes. The design is stunning in crimson ink, but other colors are available.


Crimson edge painting makes this gorgeous design even more festive!

Daily Sip's holiday collection will only be available for sale until Friday, November 23, so don’t wait too long to order your letterpress cards! 

Whimsy Joy is available in letterpress exclusively at Daily Sip Studios. Visit the Daily Sip Studios website to order your holiday cards today!

All images © Daily Sip Studios. Sample photography provided by Rustic White Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah