Friday, November 9, 2012

Holiday Collection for Brightside Prints

In addition to working with clients through Belletristics and Banter & Charm, I'm lucky enough to have designs for sale a few other places online. One of those places is Brightside Prints, a design collaborative made up of some wonderfully talented ladies. 

It's amazing to be a part of such a supportive group of designers- since I work from home, these women are the closest thing I have to co-workers, and I love having that camaraderie. And I cannot say enough good things about Jill Means, the owner of Brightside Prints!

This year's holiday collection at Brightside Prints is amazing! The designs below are a few of my contributions to the collection, but I'll be sharing more next week.

Make sure to use the code "belletristics" to get 10% off your order at Brightside Prints. And, if you order before November 15th, you'll get FREE coordinating address labels with your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah