Thursday, May 14, 2009

Custom Wedding Invitation Design for Kathy and Christopher

Kathy contacted me through Belletristics on etsy hoping that I would be able to design an invitation for her wedding that would have "an elegant, modern look, but also incorporate a celtic under-tone". She mentioned she'd like to include a Celtic love knot and the phrase "we're tying the knot!".
After sending her a few different options to choose from, she picked her favorite, and I got to work on the rest of the invitation inserts.

Kathy also ordered a custom monogram that coordinated with her invitation suite to use on the front of her pocket-fold style invite.

Outside view of the pocket fold invitation:

custom celtic monogram pocketfold
Kathy will be printing her invites on "pearl" paper, so I created a proof using a scan of metallic pearl paper so that she could get a feel of what the invitation will look like when it's printed and put together. I can do this for all custom invite designs, so just let me know if you're interested!

And here's how the inside of the pocket fold will look!
custom celtic pocketfold wedding invitation design
And a close up of the main invite:
{all names and locations have been changed}
celtic wedding invitation design



And a look at the RSVP card design:
celtic rsvp card design
Thank you so much, Kathy! I had a great time working on your design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah