Friday, April 16, 2010

Order Forms Down for Maintenance

Hi Everyone-

Just wanted to let you all know that the order forms and quote request forms at belletristics.com are all currently down for maintenance. (The contact form should still be working properly)

The company that hosts my forms has been having some issues, but hopefully this will all be resolved soon. In the mean time, if you'd like to place an order, or request a design quote, please email me directly at belletristics {@} gmail.com

If you placed an order or requested a design quote in the last 2 days, and you have not received a response from me, please contact me ASAP!! I believe I've been in touch with everyone, but let me know if you haven't heard from me!

I apologize for any inconvenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah