Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today's Best Award on Zazzle

Yay! Today's best award on one of my new graduation invitation designs on Zazzle!
I absolutely love this design- so sweet and classy! There's also space on the backside for a photo of the soon to be graduate!


Since it is almost that time of year, I've been busy creating new graduation designs for Belletristics' Zazzle shop. Here are a few of my favorites:


and the back of the same card:
Striped Graduation Announcement Template invitation
Striped Graduation Announcement Template by belletristics
I love the pattern and graphic on the back of the invite- such an unexpected fun touch!

And a matching thank you card design:
Make sure to head over to Belletristics' Zazzle shop to see the rest of the new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah