Monday, May 9, 2011

More ideas than time


This print sums up my life lately . . . I'm working on so many great projects, and I absolutely cannot wait to share them with you! But for now I've had to put blogging on the back burner to keep up with everything else, though I hope to change that soon.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm finishing up the new ready made design suites and matching save the date cards for Belletristcs. They're sooo close to being ready to launch!

And even though it seems like I just recovered from last Christmas, Minted's 2011 holiday card design contest has kicked off. I've been trying to get in the holiday spirit, and over the weekend I was able to come up with a few designs - you can check them out here: http://www.minted.com/design-rating/26217 I'd love to hear what you think!!

Add to that a few other fun projects I have in the works . . . and did I mention it's wedding season? Hopefully you'll understand if it stays quiet around here for a little bit longer!

Pssst . . . want to see more things I find "pinteresting"? Head over to my page on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/belletristics/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah