Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Minted's The Perfect Match Wedding Invitation Challenge

Voting is now open for Minted's latest design challenge, The Perfect Match Wedding Invitation Challenge. As always, the designers pulled out all the stops and submitted a variety of breathtakingly beautiful and wonderfully modern invitations.

I've listed a few of my submissions below, and I'd love it if you could rate them for me. (And you can get a peek at a few of my other entries over at Banter & Charm's blog)
Notice a theme in these designs? I can't seem to get pretty florals out of my mind lately- maybe I'm trying to hold on to summer as long as I can!




Minted recently launched die cut shapes for their designs, and my submission Twilight Garden features a fancy bracket frame shape I'm suggesting they add.

And please make sure to take time to check out the other amazing entries as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah