Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Launched: Mix & Match Designs

I'm very happy to announce that Belletristics' Mix & Match designs are now available! This week I'll go into more detail about how this new shopping option works, as well as show examples of what you can expect when you order a mix & match design.
Basically, you'll be able to build your own custom stationery suite, by mixing and matching different motifs, fonts, patterns, and borders.

I've put together a wide variety of motifs to use in your mix & match design, ranging from elegant florals to sweet sea shells and everything in between.

I've also put together a handful of example mix & match designs, to show how the various design elements can be combined.


Ready to order or want to find out more? Head over to the mix & match section of Belletristics' website to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so feel free to leave your comments!

-Sarah